Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Snot Pact

Years ago when I lived in Minnesota, some friends and I had a simple agreement. I started by agreeing that we would ALWAYS let each other know if they had boogies showing in their nose or heaven-forbid hanging out of a nostril. We called it The Snot Pact.

  • I will always, ALWAYS tell you if you have visible snot in, on, or around your nose
  • I will always tell you if your slip is showing (this one shows my age a little)
  • I will always tell you if the tag on your shirt is sticking out
  • I will always tell you if you have food in your teeth
  • I will always tell you if you have a run in your pantyhose
  • I will always tell you if you’ve tucked your skirt into your pantyhose
  • I will always tell you if you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe

Those are the "Pact" items I can recall right now. I also promise to you, my dear friends and family, to abide by the Snot Pact with you.

Tell me what you would add to this list. I’m sure there are agreements I am forgetting…

~E

2 comments:

AW said...

Pssst...Fifi...

Elisa said...

Hee hee... Fifi. Love you!