Friday, January 25, 2008

Kristie, My Jazzy Jeweler!

My dear friend Kristie, a Premier Designs Jeweler, is attending her company convention called Rally this weekend. I'm so excited for her because SHE is so excited! She has been doing so great with her new business, which she started only about 5 months ago. It's fun because we can share business ideas with each other and really give each other moral support. I should say she shares more business ideas with me than I share with her - so thanks Kristie!

The jewelry in the catalog is wonderful. I used to wear the same pieces every single day before getting some of her pieces. I've linked to the main Premier Designs website under my friends' websites on the sidebar. If you need to reach Kristie to talk to her about ordering, or better yet, hosting your own party to earn FREE jewelry, then you can reach her email by clicking here.

~Elisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Elisa!
I am so excited because I just saw the new Spring line and I can't wait to show it to everyone!

AND....Premier is doing a fantastic hostess special from now until Feb. 15th....in addition to all the other great hostess benefits, you will earn 50% of your total retail in FREE jewelry! THAT IS HUGE!!! Please let me know if you are interested! :)