Friday, April 24, 2009

Four 1/2 Months Old

So I'm really bad about posting on this blog lately. It's really just because I didn't get on the computer much while on maternity leave. Now that I'm back at work (and have been for a couple weeks) I hope to post more frequently.
Liam is now 4 1/2 months old and he is getting so big! At his 4 month doctor visit he was 15 lbs, 12 oz and 25 inches long. So he is back in the 75th percentile for everthing including head circumference. At Liam's two month visit, his weight was in the 90th percentile - so big and healthy!
Liam just rolled over for the first time a few days ago - and did it twice. He wouldn't do a third time when daddy came in the room to see it. Figures. Liam chats with us a lot now and we get smiles all the time. He has recently become aware of our doggie Emma. During Liam's tummy time, she will frequently bring him her toys to play with.
And now, a recent photo!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

What a cute picture! That's so crazy seeing Liam's stats from his 4-month appointment. To give you an idea of how much Rusty's allergies did him in....at his one year appointment, he was only 15lbs 15 oz and 27 1/2" long! Can you say...fall off the growth chart? Fortunately, now that we're no longer poisoning him with his food, he's gotten right back on:-)