Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Sweet Husband...When He Was "New"

Since getting pictures of our baby boy on the sonogram I've been thinking a lot about what he will actually look like. My sweet husband probably won't LOVE this, but I want to post his newborn picture. It's so cute, and if you know him in real life then you know how much this really looks like him! Oh, and just for fun, Mike as a Simpson's character. Enjoy!

5 comments:

~Shelia said...

OMG, this picture of "Big Papa" is too cute! And, yes, it looks just like him. We will see what blueberry looks like. Duncan's sono showed that he had jB's nose! How true! (Duncan looks like jB, but is me all over on the inside. Who knew!)

Elisa said...

I adore Mike's newborn picture, and I have a super-cute 1 year pic of him, too! Now if I had a clue where my mom has my newborn pictures I would post those as well!

E

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - it does look just like him! (How did you get a Simpson's guy that looks like him?)

AW said...

OMG, he hasn't changed a bit! Other than he wears polo shirts today instead of onesies. I imagine blueberry with lots of hair and a laptop playing World of Warcraft. :-D

Elisa said...

Yup, polo shirts and Hawaiian shirts. That's about all he wears these days. Well, he does wear pants, too, but you know what I mean.

Aww... a baby-sized laptop. But no Warcraft until he is at least two years old!