Monday, June 30, 2008

Quick update - and a promise!

I just wanted to update everyone that our little "Blueberry" (Due Dec. 9th) is now almost 17 weeks old! We are doing well, although I am hungry ALL THE TIME and I am not crazy about that. I feel like I am eating all the time, and yet nothing I eat sounds even remotely tasty. I even woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago for a snack! It is a small sacrifice, however!

My promise is to post sonogram pictures in the very near future. The delay has been that I have to scan them first. It just keeps slipping my mind. In about 3-4 weeks I will have another set of sonogram photos, too! That set will be from the visit where we (hopefully) find out the gender of our sweet little one. After that - watch out nursery! We're coming to decorate you!

~Elisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hey - I added you to my blogroll. Here's my blog: http://angelajo1208.wordpress.com/

I'm so excited for you!

Karrie said...

Yay! So exciting:-) Glad to hear that you're feeling well. Can you believe that you're almost 1/2 way there already? It absolutely amazed me how quickly the time went:-) Looking forward to the "first pics"!