Awww... our first Christmas, at almost 6 months old (1970). I am always on the right in pictures.

Yikes! Our second Christmas, 1 1/2 years (1971).

I should feel bad for the second "Santa" but he looks a bit "sketchy". You know what I love? The wood paneling. I love it SO much! Mom says these were taken at their apartment complex Christmas party, probably in some sort of common area/meeting space.
Merry Christmas! I'd love to see your favorite Santa photos. Blog 'em! I'll post our photo of Emma with Santa a couple year ago, if I can get my scanner working!
~E
6 comments:
Here's something interesting for you, since you are a twin.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15629096
Oh, and by the way, Mrs. Bickle's name is "Sheila", not "Shelia".
This is part of our "Spelling Pact".
I will ALWAYS tell you when you have misspelled a word. ;)
Oh, but it is spelled Shelia - ask her!
~E
No kidding?
http://www.tgorganization.com/
Well, I'll be! You're right (of course).
PS: I like that "vocabularious" ended up in your blog. That is so you.
Haha! You know what though? I think the two pictures are pretty par for the course. Rusty was pretty good with whoever around 6 months (which would have been his 1st Christmas), but this past weekend we saw Santa (he's almost 1 1/2 years) and he screamed like a banshee when we went anywhere near him! Poor Santa;-)
Karrie
Post a Comment