Friends-
My dear, sweet father-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer. Specifically he has colon cancer which has spread to his liver and lungs. He just came out of surgery where the doctors have removed the mass(es) from his colon because his colon was blocked. We aren't completely sure what the next step might be. Much will depend on the doctors' advice on treatment and how my father-in-law is doing. Needless to say, this is a serious diagnosis. We are worried. He has apparently been in good spirits, but is now in a lot of pain from his surgery. As I know more I will share what I can.
Please pray specifically for Lloyd, my father-in-law and Judy my mother-in-law, that they will be okay. Pray for both of their sprits to remain uplifted. Pray for the doctors and nurses caring for Lloyd. Pray for my sweet husband, who is worried more than I think he is letting on. And pray for any of us who will be traveling over the next weeks/months as this continues.
Love to you-
Elisa
No comments:
Post a Comment