Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am so brave!

Friends-

After much deliberation, and even more harrassment from my sweet sister, I have "fixed" my hair. I got low-lights yesterday to camouflage the onslaught of grey. OK, onslaught is a strong word. I hardly noticed it. However, my sister tormented me about it ALL SUMMER.

The other reason I feel brave is that in addition to color I also cut about 5 inches off the length AND had my wonderful stylist (Julie @ Visible Changes) layer my locks again.

I really like it. It's only been one day, but I think it's great. If you see it and don't like it I don't really care. THAT'S how much I like it! And yes, I did take a picture of it yesterday with my fabulous new camera, but haven't decided whether to post it here. Probably won't - sorry. You will have to wait and see me in person, or in other pics I post later.

~Elisa

No comments: